Are you setting up a year’s worth of speakers for your monthly Rotary meetings? Are you in need of someone to inspire the neonatal nursing staff? Or are you dedicated to helping children and want to bring awareness of children’s charities?
Our Community Grief Connection program offers groups and organizations a speaker for their next meeting on topics regarding:
- Children’s Grief Connection programs
- Children’s Grief Development
- Grief in the Classroom
- Children and Funerals
- Grief Resources and Tools
- The Cumulative Toll of Our Work (self-care)
- Holiday Heartache
- Being Present to Grief
- Anniversary Grief
- Childhood Trauma
- Impact of Grief on Families.
- Finding Grace & Hope When Grief Shatters Your World
Contact our Executive Director to schedule a speaker for your next meeting.
Children’s Grief Connection programs are offered free of charge, however, in order to keep our administrative costs at a minimum, we respectfully request a donation to our organization and a reimbursement of travel expenses.