The 10th Annual Frunge
Cheers to 10 years!
Lola’s Lakehouse Waconia, MN
Registration opens at 10am
It’s a bone chilling AND heart-warming celebration on Saturday, March 2nd at the 10th annual Frunge benefitting Children’s Grief Connection and Hearts of Hope Family Grief Camp. Join our brave fundraisers we call Frungers, as they jump into the frozen waters of Lake Waconia to support our cause.
We will be bringing back the popular Fuzzy Bear Frunge for our 12 and under crew that would like to fundraise, but not jump in the water.
We also have a new way to fundraise, our Friends of Frungers can raise money to NOT jump into the lake. If you aren’t able to make it on Saturday, or your doctor won’t let you Frunge, this is the option for you!
New this year: We are also excited to host as members of the USA Curling Association and Chaska Event Center demonstrate the exciting sport of Curling as well as several other outdoor games for families to enjoy. We are also honored to have the beautiful Snow Queen and Snow Princess from Perfectly Princess Entertainment greeting families and cheering our pint-sized fundraisers.
All ages are welcome to fundraise for the Frunge and participate at the Frunge event and here is how:
Age What Description
2- 7 Fuzzy Bear Frunge Frungers slide into a pool of fuzzy bears
8 – 12 Choose The Fuzzy Way OR into the Lake (must jump into the Lake with guardian)
13+ Frunge into Lake Frungers may jump alone or with friends
Any Age Friends of Frungers Raise money NOT to jump
Registration before 3/2: Free
Day of Frunger Registration Fee $25.00
FUZZY BEAR FRUNGE
The Fuzzy Bear Frunge is a special event for the youngest supporters ages 12 and under who are not ready to Frunge into Lake Waconia but still want to dive in to help raise HOPE!
These young Frungers will slip down an inflatable slide into a pool filled with fuzzy cuddly teddy bears.
Young Frungers will take home the fuzzy bear of their choice to remember how they helped provide hope & healing for grieving kids.
Don’t forget to make it extra fun & wear a costume!
Registration before 3/2: Free
Day of Fuzzy Bear Frunger Registration Fee $25.00
Registration: A How To-SUPER IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER
Here’s how to get started. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- To Frunge in any way, you need to create an account, or log in to your existing account, and register as the type of fundraiser you would like to be.
- If you already have an account (you’ve Frunged, Volunteered, or Donated before) you will be encouraged to log in…do that. After you have registered, you will be taken to a page where you can create your own fundraising page where you can add your photo, your story and set your goal.
- If you are a new Frunger (have never registered anything at our site): As part of registration, you will be asked to create an account. Once you have done that, you will receive an email with a LOGIN LINK. Click that to be taken to your account.
- In the “What do you want to do” drop down, click “Peer to Peer Fundraising, and then choose “Frunge 2019” (it’s at the bottom)
- This will take you to the “Create a fundraiser page” section where you can create your own fundraising page where you can add your photo, your story and set your goal.
- For step by step instructions with pictures, here’s a link to a social-fundraiser-user-guide_(8)
- If you want to set up a team, there is a tab for setting up a team on your personal fundraising page as well. Make sure the members of your team choose the TEAM CAPTAIN in the “attribute my registration to” drop down box.
- If you want to Frunge as part of a team, click the red button below to be taken to a list of Frungers and Teams, click “Join My Team” to be taken the registration page, make sure to link with the TEAM CAPTAIN on the registration page (a dropdown box that says “attribute my registration to”).
- If you are registering multiple Frungers from a shared computer; you need to clear your browsing history.
- You can share your page, track your donations, send thank you’s and connect with your donors from your personal fundraising page.
- Check donations must be mailed to the office to count towards your total.
- If you receive checks after Feb 26th, bring them with you to the Frunge. They will be counted towards your goal, but may not show up until after the Frunge.
- We’ll stay in contact with you with our Frunger emails to keep you informed, motivated and excited!
If you need assistance call 218.372.8420
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a weekend of it!
Join other Frunge supporters at
Oak Ridge Conference Center
Luxuriate for one or two nights
Book your room early to have the
Frunge special rates applied
$94 + tax for a Standard Guest room
$164.00 + tax for a Junior Suite
Phone 952-368-1492, or 877-874-6772
and ask for the FRUNGE reservation room rate
OH HEY, WE COULD USE
SOME VOLUNTEERS, TOO
If you’re interested in helping out during our biggest fundraising event, you’re in luck! Just click the button below to be taken to our volunteer page and check the “Frunge Volunteer 2019” box
Thank you to our Frunge Sponsors
Thank you to our new friends at